Unicycling Skills 1: Learn to Ride video course
So you’d like to learn how to ride a unicycle, but are unsure where to start? Look no further than our Learn to Ride Video Course.
We’ll get you moving in the right direction on what can seem like an impossible task; from familiarising yourself with the unicycle, to those first triumphant pedal strokes, we’ll give you the tools to get riding for the first time in safety and with confidence.
You will get access to our super detailed Learn to Ride videos, a milestone tracker to keep tabs on your progress, a certificate on completion of the course and access to our UnicycleSkills Community.
What will I learn?
This is a course for everyone – no prior experience necessary. The course will contain the vital basics to understand and to build a safe, healthy and fun unicycle practice.
We will break down unicycling to its core. You will learn about:
- an overview of unicycling as a sport
- how to setup your unicycle correctly
- the basics of unicycling, including how to mount a unicycle, how to ride it and how to dismount safely
- how to develop your own practice to accelerate your learning process
What’s included in the course?
- Full access to our Unicycling Skills I: Learn How to Ride Video Course
- Online Milestone Tracker
- Opportunity to join the UnicycleSkills Community
- Your own unicycle
- Stable access to the Internet
Is this the right course for me?
Everyone can learn how to ride a unicycle. This course is aimed at absolute beginners. We will get you started on your unicycle journey in a safe and encouraging environment. No prior skills needed!
Would you rather have face-to-face tutoring? Take a look at our In-Person Unicycling Skills I: Learn to Ride Course offered at our two locations Bristol and Milton Keynes.