You’ve learned to ride a unicycle, now what?
Riding is only just the beginning of your unicycling journey. This course is the natural progression from the Learn to Ride course. It will show you what’s next and really improve your control of the unicycle.
Our coaches will be on hand to guide you and provide expert tuition throughout the day. Accredited by Unicycling UK, you can be sure you will recieve the highest quality unicycle training on this course. Choose from our two locations: Bristol and Luton.
What will I learn?
This course is specifically designed to increase your confidence on the unicycle, show you how you can achieve stability in your practice and teach you vital skills to take your practice to the next level. The course will introduce you to our step-by-step guide to achieving new skills.
You will learn how to:
- freemount the unicycle
- ride curves and slaloms confidently
- improve your balance and stability while riding
- ride with a partner and in a group
- master first unicycle formations
- create your own first unicycle routine
What’s included in the course?
- 4 hours of unicycle instruction by experienced coaches
- Opportunity to join the UnicycleSkills Community
- Accredited by Unicycling UK
- Your own unicycle – or you can rent one from us
Is this the right course for me?
If you can already ride a few metres on your unicycle and are looking to increase your stability and skills (such as mounting and turning), this is the course for you!
Are you looking for a course that will teach you how to ride? Check out our Unicycling Skills 1: Learn How to Ride Course.
Are you interested in learning first tricks? Such as idling, backwards riding and one-foot riding? Take a look at our Unicycling Skills 3: First Tricks Course.