Why not try something new and exciting: unicycling! In our Radical Bikes beginner unicycle workshop you will learn how to ride a unicycle with focus on trials.
What will I learn?
The workshop has been specifically designed to teach you how to ride a unicycle and will give you a solid foundation in which to build trials skills in your riding. Our world-class coaches will help you learn in the most effecient way
You will learn how to:
- Hop on your unicycle
- Choose the right stance for you
- Improve your balancing skills
- Increase your stability on the unicycle
- Ride your first pedal strokes
- Improve the precision of your jumps
- Increase the height of your jumps
- Gap to various obstacles
- Follow the Trials competition rules of the International Unicycling Federation
What’s included in the course?
- 2 hours of specific Beginner Unicycle Trials instruction by our experienced coaches
- UnicycleSkills Course Certificate
- Opportunity to join the Unicycle Skills Community
- A unicycle – any unicycle will work, but a Trials unicycle will be best
Is this course right for me?
If you have never ridden a unicycle before and are looking to gain new and exciting skills, this is the right course for you. If you have experience in trials biking or dirt jumping, then you may find this workshop will give you some valuable transferable skills.
We will guide you through the basics of unicycling and make sure that you know how to take your practice further in a safe and productive manner.
Not ready to make a booking yet?
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our courses. Send us a message or give us a call!