What will I learn in the workshop?
Our workshop has been specifically designed to help you master the technical challenges of off-road riding. Our expert coaches will teach you best practices to improve your MUNI (Mountain Unicycling).
You will learn how to:
- Mount your unicycle up and down slopes
- Ride up and down steep slopes
- Improve your stability while riding
- Advanced riding techniques for natural obstacles, such as roots, rocks, and logs
- Improve your hops
- Gap over various obstacles
- Find suitable trails
- Follow the trail etiquette
What’s included in the course?
- 1.5 hours of specific intermediate MUNI instruction by our experienced coaches
- Small group size: max. 6 participants
- Opportunity to join the UnicycleSkills Community
- A unicycle – any unicycle will work, but wheel sizes over 24” and off-road tyres will be best
Is this course right for me?
If you can comfortably ride a unicycle off-road and are looking to gain new and exciting skills, this is the right course for you.
Our coaches will guide you through intermediate techniques for off-road unicycling and make sure that you know how to take your practice further in a safe and productive way.
Ready to make a booking?
Great! We look forward to supporting you on your off-road and mountain unicycling journey!
Not ready to make a booking yet?
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our courses. Send us a message or give us a call!