What will I learn in the workshop?
Our workshop has been specifically designed to help you master the technical challenges of off-road riding. Our expert coaches will teach you best practises to get you comfortably over uneven surfaces in your local woods and down your first mountain biking trails.
You will learn how to:
- Mount your unicycle on uneven terrain
- Ride up and down slopes
- Improve your stability while riding
- Ride over natural obstacles, such as roots, rocks and logs
- Hop on your unicycle
- Gap over various obstacles
- Find suitable trails
- Follow the trail etiquette
What’s included in the course?
- 4 hours of specific Beginner MUNI instruction by our experienced coaches
- UnicycleSkills Course Certificate
- Opportunity to join the UnicycleSkills Community
- A unicycle – any unicycle will work, but wheel sizes over 24” and off-road tyres will be best
Is this course right for me?
If you can comfortably ride a unicycle and are looking to gain new and exciting skills, this is the right course for you.
Our coaches will guide you through the basics of off-road unicycling and make sure that you know how to take your practice further in a safe and productive way.
Ready to make a booking?
Great! We look forward to supporting you on your off-road and mountain unicycling journey!
Not ready to make a booking yet?
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our courses. Send us a message or give us a call!